High Quality Caregivers - CBRF
- Do you show up for work on time and expect others to do the same?
- Do you appreciate being recognized for providing excellent care?
- Do you provide quality care to the clients that you take care of?
- Do you enjoy your clients and your work?
- Do you smile at work?
- Can you pass a drug screen?
- Do you go out of your way to make your clients and the work environment better?
- If you answered yes to all of the questions, we would love to have you on our TEAM! We are looking for quality caregivers that truly CARE.
- Applicants with CBRF/CNA training, experience in care giving and a HS/GED/HSED diploma or the ability to get these requirements are encouraged to come in to fill out an application TODAY.
- We have immediate openings on our 2nd and 3rd shifts. We also have 1st shift weekend hours available.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuiton Reimbursement
- Bonus Pay
All applicants are required to wear a mask when applying. Unvaccinated employees must wear a mask while on duty.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
CBRF or CNA Certification (Preferred)